Product Description & Reviews
Grassroots Fabric Pots are sewn with care at our manufacturing facility in Northern California. They have high quality fabric and strong seams and thread to prevent ripping and tearing. The fabric pot acts as a breathable container that oxygenates your soil and air prunes your roots. Protect your roots from root rot and get rid of root circling! For large orders and bulk pricing, feel free to contact us directly.Grassroots Fabric Pots are strong and durable! Made 100% in the USA and sewn in NorCal.
Features & Highlights
- Grassroots Fabric Pots are strong and durable! Made 100% in the USA and sewn in NorCal
- These soft-sided, breathable aeration containers are great for soil or hydroponic use
- They are made with BPA-Free, UV-Resistant, and chemically stable fabric and hemmed at the top for added strength
- Grow bigger & better plants with soil aeration, proper drainage, and beneficial bacteria
- Fabric planter pots are great for outdoor growing or indoor greenhouses. Free shipping on orders over $250. For outside continental US shipping, please contact us directly.
|Brand:||Grassroots Fabric Pots|
|Item Size:||32 x 18 x 18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.