Product Description & Reviews
The Lodge Bracket series is a group of wrought iron wall brackets featuring biscuit-edge wall-mounting plates, hooks made from square bar stock and gently curving, smooth wide hooks. Stylish and sturdy, these handmade hooks have a style fitting any mission bungalow or craftsman home. With multiple hooks, ideal for hanging coats, hats and bags in the mudroom, bridles in the tack room, or garden tools and gear. Use single hooks for planters, birdfeeders, lanterns and bells. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, they have a black powdercoated finish.
Features & Highlights
- HAND-FORGED WROUGHT IRON- These sturdy wall brackets are forged from square stock with soft curving hooks. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, they have a black powdercoated finish.
- SIMPLE CRAFTSMAN STYLE- The hammered edge back plate and square sections give these handmade hooks a style fitting a mission bungalow or craftsman home.
- VERSATILE- With multiple hooks, ideal for hanging coats, hats and bags in the mudroom, bridles in the tackroom, or garden tools and gear. Use single hooks for planters, birdfeeders, lanterns and bells.
- Size-Bracket: 7 ¾"L Mounting Plate: 2"W x 3 ½"H
- GREAT FOR- Hanging plants or baskets, lanterns, windchimes, bells, indoors and out
|Item Size:||2 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 4.41 x 4.41 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By DeVault Enterprises, Inc.
mpn: 3000B, ean: 0837839003229,