The Potato grow bags are ideal for patios, small gardens, balconies, sun rooms, and any indoor and outdoor space. They can be used to plant potato, taro, radish, carrots, onions, and many other vegetables.
1: Built on carrying handles, you can easily move from different containers and set them outside when weather permits.
2: The Fabric bags combine the ease of use of a traditional nursery pot with the benefit of a breathable container.
3: Keep the roots of your favorite plants cooler with more room to grow by planting in a breathable Garden Fabric Pot.
4: Key Benefits of Garden grow Containers: Stronger, healthier plants from start to finish. Improved overall root structure, producing more root tips. Better use of water and nutrients. Quicker growing time with bigger yields.
● How to use (For example potato)
1. Half fill bag with soil or compost
2. Plant 4 to 6 seed potato plants 4 inches deep
3. Cover with more soil, water and observe
4. Harvest the potatoes from access flap, take the big potatoes, and keep the small potatoes to grow up in the soil
● What to grow
Growing bags are ideal for plants that don't have deep roots, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, chilli peppers, aubergines and courgettes. Plant two to three plants in each bag during spring.
Alternatively, cut a long panel in the top of the bag and sow salads in rows.
Endive, lettuce, basil and rocket can be sown from spring to late summer.
If growing salads, prepare the bag as before and cut out a long panel on top of the bag.
1. Please allow 0-3 cm error due to manual measurement. please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.