Product Description & Reviews
Adjustable rail planters can be placed just about anywhere. Beautify your decks, fences, railings, and sign post with these ingenious adjustable railing planters. Lock the support arm to the desired width, hang and you're done! No tools, mounting hardware or drilling required. Center support arm adjusts to varying widths from 1-inch up to 5-inches wide, allowing you to use it on an assortment of railings and fences. Hidden lower brackets keep the planter secure and level. The 3/4-inch reservoir holds excess water to reduce watering. Includes soil tray.
Features & Highlights
- Beautify your decks, fences, railings, and sign posts with these ingenious adjustable railing plantersLock the support arm to the desired width, hang and you are done! No tools, mounting hardware, or drilling required. Ideal for wood or metal railings. Hidden lower bracket keeps the planter level. Excess water sits in the lower reservoir
- Fits on any sized deck or fence railing from 1" to 4" wide!, Works on chain link, wrought iron, composite, and standard wooden rails
- Planter arms are adjustable and lower stabilizing arm keeps planter perfectly level, regardless of fit
- Unit Measurement: 24"L x 7.5"W x 7.5"H
- Water reservoir holds 6 cups of water with auto-overflow, Hidden tray separates plants from reservoir; with slits to allow only the roots to reach the water reservoir below; avoiding root rot, No tools required
|Item Weight:||1.8 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.