Product Description & Reviews
The Wren brand of Botanical Professional plant labels are supplied by Bosmere. Made in the USA from brushed stainless steel in an elegant antique design from the Victorian era. These labels are rugged, re-markable, and re-usable year after year. Use a paint pen to write on the label and your wording will last for years. Re-use by removing the paint with nail polish remover. Use both the front and back of the label to record information. Use for recording plant name, variety, date planted, the source of the plant, color, bloom time. Ideal for identifying perennials, annuals, bulbs, vegetables and herbs. Each 'stick-in' label is 6-1/2-inch tall and 3-1/2-inch at their widest point. 12 labels per package.
Features & Highlights
- Use a paint pen to write on the label and your wording will last for years. Re-use by removing the paint with nail polish remover.
- Elegant antique design from the Victorian era
- Use both the front and back of the label to record information
- Use for recording plant name, variety, date planted, etc.
- Stainless Steel; Made in the USA
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.