Product Description & Reviews
Ideal for deep-rooted plants, such as tomatoes and blueberry bushes, these 15" deep beds also create attractive focal points in the garden. Each bed includes four industrial-strength aluminum corners, 1" rot-resistant cedar lumber that's been precut to the proper lengths, hardware and instructions. Easy assembly — just slip the boards into the corners and screw them in place. (12' long beds use two 6' boards with in-line connectors.) Raised beds are easy to set up, plant and maintain, producing high yields in a compact space with less digging and weeding. Use Deep Root Cedar Raised Beds to grow vegetables, or install the beds along a perimeter to create stunning border gardens. Made by us in Vermont.
Features & Highlights
- Raised beds produce higher yields and are easier to tend than in-ground beds
- Attractive beds feature sturdy aluminum corners and naturally rot-resistant cedar
- 15" deep to accommodate large, deep-rooted plants
- Each bed includes four industrial-strength aluminum corners, 1" rot-resistant cedar lumber that's been precut to the proper lengths, hardware and instructions. Easy assembly
- 4' x 8' Cedar Raised Bed holds 40 cubic feet or 1028 quarts of soil
|Manufacturer:||Gardener's Supply Company|
|Brand:||Gardener's Supply Company|
|Publisher:||Gardener's Supply Company|
|Studio:||Gardener's Supply Company|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Gardener's Supply Company
mpn: 8586766**, ean: 0672144867667,