Product Description & Reviews
This is a small scale succulent container WITH A DRAINAGE HOLE AND SAUCER! Combining a modern and classical look, the designs are beautiful and look good in any home.Pots with drainage holes seem to have vanished over the past decade and this makes no sense to me unless you are really good with watering your plants. The bonus with the Chive Liberte Pots and Saucers if that Chive brings a super cool aesthetic to your practical plant pot! You have a plant pot, now what? You need to get yourself a plant! I tend towards succulents because succulents rule! Most grow slowly which I like because they won't outgrow my favorite pot too quickly. There is no Rock Star succulent, they all equally rule. I generally pick my plant based on its color and texture and what will look best in my planter. Some of my all time favorites are Echeveria Elegance, Panda Plant, Aloe, Burro's Tail, Haworthia, Agave Now you need to get it into the planter, and this is how you'll do it: 1. Having a pot with a drainage hole will save you a lot of work. If your pot doesn't have a drainage hole you will want to start with a layer of drainage rock on the bottom, then a layer of horticultural charcoal. 2. If you have a hole in your pot skip Step 1 and move on to dirt! Pick the proper soil (succulent/cacti soil) or (tropical soil aka regular potting mix). 3. Make a little hole in the dirt and gently place your new plant baby inside. You will notice that succulents have dainty little roots. You'll want to gently loosen the existing soil from them before planting, and gently cover them with the new soil in your pot, gently pressing the soil down over them. 4. AND THAT'S IT! 5. Succulents thrive on neglect. Give it a home with an indirect light source and that isn't too cold or drafty. And don't over water it, once a week is enough for most environments. If you're in a humid area, you can push that out to two weeks.
Features & Highlights
- ATTRACTIVE MODERN DESIGN: Designed by Chive, the Liberte porcelain flower pot has a unique and fun design that can be used to add a modern decorative touch and some natural greenery to your indoor or outdoor space.
- UNIQUE SUCCULENT POT FOR STYLISH HOME DECOR: Please visit my Storefront to see the other color options available for these pots. With this listing, you will receive 3 planter pots, 1 piece each: Yellow Stars, Blue Ribbon, Red Diamonds.
- INDOOR PLANT CONTAINER: Chive has designed this line of mini pots that take into consideration plant care and design.
- DRAINAGE POT WITH SAUCER: The drainage holes on the pots along with the detachable trays makes watering your plants easy and will keep your plants happy. Each Tika Pot happily holds 2" - 3" succulents, mini cactus, and mini orchids.
- Flowers and Plants Not Included / Each pot is 3.25" in diameter and tall
|Color:||Liberte 3 Set of 3|
|Item Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.25 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.