Product Description & Reviews
Advantages: •Thicker fabric, fine workmanship, hare-wearing, durable and reusable •Air permeable, allows roots to breath and grow healthier •Insect resistant and weed resistant, great for growing plants •Improve roots structure and decrease transplant shock risk Simple Operation: 1. Choose grow bag which is 6 times larger than a plant stem 2. Fill 1/3 of the bag with soil 3. Put the plant into the bag and continue to fill with soil 4. Watering while filling with soil, and press the soil until 3-5cm away from the bag mouth Sizes(inches&cm): 20 Gallon:21.7d*11.8h /55D*30H(cm) 30 Gallon:23.6d*15.7h/60D*40H(cm) 40 Gallon:27.5d*15.7h/70D*40H(cm) 50 Gallon:29.5d*15.7h/75D*40H(cm) 75 Gallon:33.4d*19.7h/85D*50H(cm) 100 Gallon:39.4d*19.7h/100D*50H(cm)
Features & Highlights
- Fabric grow bags with fine workmanship, hard-wearing quality, reusable
- Thicker fabric, durable, tough enough
- Air permeable, allows roots to breath and grow healthier
- Insect resistant and weed resistant, great for growing plants
- More Size More Choice, grows well in those grow bags, even grow better
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.98 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.