Product Description & Reviews
Star light, star bright! Make your garden wishes come to life with this unique raised garden bed planter that will be a focal point of your yard or garden. With two levels and seven separate planting sections you will never run out of options for unique planting combinations. Use the top layer to plant taller flowers like Shasta daisies (to create height) and colorful annuals in each of the points of the star. Create a berry garden, with blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Versatile as a veggie garden, each planting area can be used for different herbs or low-growing veggies, while the center section is perfect for tomatoes, or even peas (which can be trellised to our Veggie Wall). Each modular kit includes eighteen of our 1” Classic Sienna straight composite boards and eighteen of our 1” stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Our Raised Garden Bed Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. For example, with the boards and joints in your kit you may reconfigure your Garden Star kit into three 5.5”-high hexagon raised beds. As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional 1” kits, boards and anchor or stacking brackets to stack or extend your garden. Curved 1” boards are also available to incorporate into your design.
Features & Highlights
- Unlike Cedar, won't rot, warp or fade
- 7 separate terraced planting areas
- Create your own designs with 270-degree pivoting brackets
- Five-year warranty
- Easy to install
- Minimal tools required - a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
|Manufacturer:||Frame It All|
|Brand:||Frame It All|
|Publisher:||Frame It All|
|Studio:||Frame It All|
|Item Weight:||90 pounds|
|Item Size:||144 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||152 pounds|
|Package Size:||29.02 x 10.98 x 10.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.