Product Description & Reviews
Create a patio garden with the Greenes elevated Cedar garden bed. The elevated design means you can grow a lush garden without ever bending over. With deep soil depth you can grow healthy plants, herbs, & vegetables. The bed is made out of chemical free & naturally rot resistant North American Cedar. It assembles with a rubber mallet using the time tested & Proven Greenes Fence company dovetail design. The bed even comes with a fabric liner. After assembling the Greenes Cedar elevated garden bed add soil, plants, & sunshine to start growing the garden of your dreams!
Features & Highlights
- Perfect for growing vegetables, herbs, and flowers and ideal for patios, porches, decks, and balconies
- Beautify your outdoor living space with the convenience of gardening without bending over
- Naturally rot and insect resistant North American Cedar made in the USA
- Untreated Cedar safe for veggies
- Rustic finish
- Planter is 9 5/8" deep. Overall Product Dimensions: 50.5" L x 27" W x 31" H - Inside Garden Bed Size: 47" L x 23.75" W x 9.6" H
- Constructed with the Greenes dovetail construction method and assembles with a rubber mallet
|Item Weight:||51 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 31 x 31 inches|
|Package Weight:||52 pounds|
|Package Size:||47.5 x 7.25 x 7.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.