Terrarium Planter Fairy Garden Display Case Great piece for an herb or succulent garden or to display your fairy garden. Approximately: 14.25 inches wide x 10.25 inches long x 14.75 inches high. This large wardian case terrarium comes in 2 pieces. Base is metal with a dark gray powder coat finish, ball feet, and plastic liner. Glass top has hinged roof and prop rods for easy access. Constructed with lead-free solder to protect you and the environment. Planting your terrarium: Start with a layer of pebbles and mix in a handful of charcoal chips, spread this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Next add a layer sphagnum moss followed by a layer of soil to nearly fill your tray. Make small holes where you wish to insert your plants. If your plant has a root ball larger than the depth of your tray gently tease out the roots horizontally. Once you insert your plants into the little holes, bury the roots and tamp the soil to help remove air pockets. Water very lightly as your terrarium will be recycling its own water and you don't want waterlogged soil. Place the glass top on your terrarium, sit back and relax. What you place inside your terrarium is entirely a matter of personal taste. Do you prefer a green oasis? Do you enjoy the mystic of a fairy garden? Or perhaps exotic orchids are your fancy?
Features & Highlights
- Fairy garden glass terrarium succulent planter has a hinged roof and prop rods for easy access. Entire glass section is one piece and can also be removed for planting and care. Great for herbs or orchids
- If ordering H Potter's terrarium planting kit please choose a Large size. Find terrarium planting instructions below under the product description. Planting instructions also included with your terrarium
- Base is metal with a dark gray powder coat finish, ball feet, and plastic liner. Props and plants not included
- Approximately 14.25 inches wide x 10.25 inches long x 14.75 inches high. Constructed with lead-free solder to protect you and the environment
- Designed and manufactured by H Potter and professionally packaged
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.24 x 14.76 x 14.76 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.9 x 15.5 x 15.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by H Potter, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By In the Garden and More
This beautiful piece features two glass pieces blown onto the wood root and they are one of a kind and totally unique pieces This piece is approximately 12 inches wide and 12 high. Each piece begans with a piece of a wood root and then a skilled arti...
By H Potter
mpn: WAR143, ean: 0000059503651,
Approximately 10.5 inches long x 8.5 inches wide x 10.5 inches high. Wardian case terrarium with stained glass panels. Give your plants a little extra air in this tabletop Wardian case terrarium with opening roof panel. Includes prop for roof, beauti...