Product Description & Reviews
Approximately 14"L x 9"W x 20" H. An H Potter original design. Surprise a loved one with this unique gift or treat yourself. Entire glass house section lifts off. Glass is 3 mm thick and has lead-free solder to protect you and the environment. Middle glass section of roof is hinged at top to open for easy access to plants for misting or venting. Planting your terrarium Start with a layer of pebbles and mix in a handful of charcoal chips, spread this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Next add a layer sphagnum moss followed by a layer of soil to nearly fill your tray. Make small holes where you wish to insert your plants. If your plant has a root ball larger than the depth of your tray gently tease out the roots horizontally. Once you insert your plants into the little holes, bury the roots and tamp the soil to help remove air pockets. Water very lightly as your terrarium will be recycling its own water and you don't want waterlogged soil. Place the glass top on your terrarium, sit back and relax. What you place inside your terrarium is entirely a matter of personal taste. Do you prefer a green oasis? Do you enjoy the mystic of a fairy garden? Or perhaps exotic orchids are your fancy? The choices are endless. Your imagination is the only limit. Like the early Victorians you will want to place your new terrarium in a room with sunlight, but not directly by the window.
Features & Highlights
- Glass terrarium, entire top lifts off or use hinged roof panel and prop open with prop rod. Considered a Wardian Case
- Metal base is approximately 2 inches deep with a dark gray powder coat finish, ball feet, and plastic liner. 3 mm thick glass provides strength. Delicate etching ensures your terrarium is designed and manufactured by H Potter. Constructed with lead-free solder to protect you and the environment.
- Enclosed to use as a terrarium once it is sitting on soil; soil, moss and plant material are not included.
- Professionally printed planting brochure included with each terrarium. Approximately 14"L x 9"W x 20" H
- If ordering H Potter's terrarium kit please choose a Large size. Manufactured and designed by H Potter. We don't pretend to be the cheapest but you get what you pay for
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.06 x 20.08 x 20.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||21 x 14.4 x 14.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.