Product Description & Reviews
OUR ADVISES TO YOU1. First and foremost is soil preparation. The soil base needs to be moist, but it mustn't be soggy or soaking. You can do up the soil in a mixing bowl to have it moistened.2. Keep the pots ready on a tray. The base of the peat pots needs to be moistened as well. For this you can place them on tray filled with warm water. Thereafter, you need to have the pots filled with the prepared soil. Drain out the water before planting the seeds. As soon as the soaking is ensured, it is important to drain out the water. 3. To make the exact depth to which seeds need to be planted, you need to check out on the given information. 4. While some seeds can be fully enclosed by soil, there are others which call for partial covering. Before inserting seeds you need to create holes, so that you are able to insert the seeds in the same. According to the requirements of different seeds, you can cover the seeds with the previously prepared seed mix. 5.The seeds implanted need regular misting. In order to mist them, you can have the peats placed on water trays. You need to alternate between placing them outdoor for the purpose of sunlight and that on the water trays, so that the drying effect is curbed.6. Great for indoor placement as the seed grows into a seedling, but make sure that the placement has access to light and air. After the seedlings are as tall as three inches, you can place them outdoor in your garden. But the weather needs to be sufficiently warm. 7. Before choosing to transplant the pots, you need to create holes big enough for holding them. Have the peat pots inserted into the hole, but make sure that the pot is thoroughly covered with soil coating. Relocation of peat pots into the ground needs to be accompanied by watering.Package includes: 1. Pack of 48 great peat cells. Measuring:* 2 inch of hight; * 1.5 inch of top diameter.
Features & Highlights
- THE PEAT POT DON'T NEED TO BE STORED, CLEANED, or disinfected every year. Less mess for you and less stress for plants.
- YOU CAN PLANT DIRECTLY INTO SOIL! This is particularly useful for veggies that don't like being transplanted. Parsnips, carrots and corn for instance, are best started in these types of pots.
- ROOTS EASILY GROW THROUGH THE FIBER pots and soft-walled peat - both while they are developing seedlings and later, when set in the garden
- OUR PEAT SEEDING POTS IMPROVE YOUR SOIL! After you plant a seedling, the pot's organic material itself breaks down in the soil over the course of the season.
- MORE ROBUST GROWTH! By the time the plant's root system has grown large enough to fill the pot the absence of a physical barrier will mean that the roots won't start to twist along the sides of the wall.
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.