Product Description & Reviews
These soft growing containers allow more air to reach the growing medium and roots, improving drainage and keeping the root system from overheating on hot days. Plant roots also benefit from their natural tendency to grow into soft surfaces like the Smart Pot, becoming thick and healthy instead of circling the inside of the pot and becoming root-bound. These pots are aeration containers allowing the air to prune the plant root structure. Simply remove the containers before transplanting. These pots will help plants become established more quickly after transplanting. Handle included on 3, 5, 7, 10, and 15 gallon Smart Pots.
Features & Highlights
- Soft-sided fabric aeration container that has the rigidity to hold its shape
- Provides aeration, enhancing root structure, resulting in a vigorous plant with more flowers and fruits and increased insect and disease resistance
- Allows excess heat to escape
- Developed for, and used by commercial tree growers
- 20 Gallon capacity; 20 inch diameter x 15.5 inch height
|Item Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 15.5 x 15.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.75 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.