Product Description & Reviews
How It Works: Before you begin, soak the Terracotta Plant Waterer in water and generously water plant. This helps to prevent the Terracotta Plant Waterer from pulling moisture quickly from the bottle. 1) Take any long neck glass bottle, such as a wine bottle, and fill it with water. 2) Set the Terracotta Plant Waterer on top of the bottle. 3) Flip them over and place the plant watering spike into your indoor or outdoor planter. Grow Greener, Healthier, Happier Plants Using an automatic watering system ensures that your plants get just the right amount of water. These environmentally friendly plant watering devices prevent underwatering and overwatering so your plants have just the right amount of water at all times. This promotes healthier roots and stronger plants. It also prevents water overflow so you won't lose any soil or valuable nutrients.
Features & Highlights
- GREAT FOR VACATIONS - Simply set and go!
- PERFECT GIFT for any plant lover. Make their gardening easier and their plants healthier.
- GROW HEALTHIER PLANTS - Automation watering prevents under and overwatering, promoting healthier roots. Plus, no overflow means you won't lose any soil or nutrients.
- SET OF 4 ECO-FRIENDLY plant waterers. Recycle any long neck bottle. EASY-TO-USE - Just fill a bottle and insert the Terracotta Plant Waterer into the soil. Transforms any planter into a self watering planter.
- A filled wine bottle will water a plant for approximately seven to ten days depending on the plant and environmental conditions.We recommend that you soak the stakes for at least one to two hours before use, because this will prevent the stakes from pulling moisture quickly from the bottle.
|Item Weight:||1.41 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.39 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.