Product Description & Reviews
Raised garden bed kit dimensions: 1 foot wide x 3 feet long (6 inches deep), 2 feet wide x 3 feet long (6 inches deep) and 3 feet wide x 3 feet long (6 inches deep). Deepest depth is 18 inches when stacked. 5/8" thick. Constructed of sustainably managed Western Red Cedar (Rough Sawn). 100% natural and chemical free. Mortise and Tenon joinery. Simple, no tool and splinter free assembly. Easy to transport. A beautiful, triple tiered gardening bed. Use as three separate beds or stack them as one triple tier bed. Joining brackets included. Deep beds allow more planting in a smaller space, such as Square Foot Gardening. Made of highly revered and durable Western Red Cedar. The Hand Crafted Mortise & Tenon joints are the strongest available, while adding Old World style & charm. Extremely durable and easy to assemble, they will last for many years. Made in America with American materials. *Inner (planting) dimensions are a bit smaller due to the mortise & tenon joints.
Features & Highlights
- Raised Garden Bed Kit Proudly Made in Homer Glen, Illinois USA.
- Constructed of Select Western Red Cedar. Aromatic and Naturally Insect & Rot Resistant.
- Handcrafted Mortise & Tenon Joinery. The Strongest Corner Joints Available.
- Easy to Assemble in Seconds, No Tools Required. Perfect for a Childrens Garden. Splinter Free!
- 100% Natural and Chemical Free. Safe for Vegetables and Best for Organic Gardening.
|Item Weight:||45 pounds|
|Item Size:||36 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||20 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.