Product Description & Reviews
1 gallon nursery pots, 9,800 per pallet Round plastic nursery pots are inexpensive and durable perfect for many types of soil or hydroponic growing media. The raised rim design allows easy handling and easy stack ability when not in use. Can be reused indefinitely. Please note that our pots are measured in trade gallons. A Trade gallon is a term used to denote the sizes of standard plant containers in horticultural industries. A trade gallon is equal to approximately 0.71 U.S. liquid gallons.• Inexpensive and durable.
Features & Highlights
- • Inexpensive and durable
- • Can be used with various types of soil or hydroponic growing media
- Raised rim design allows easy handling and easy stack ability
- • Made from durable plastic and can be reused for many growing seasons
- • Dimensions for pot: 8"L x 8"W x7" high
|Item Weight:||2500 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||2505 pounds|
|Package Size:||48 x 45 x 45 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.